Friday, January 12, 2018

REPUBLICAN HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY




Clinton and Monica



Remember when the Republican Party went absolutely ape shit over Bill Clinton getting a blow job in the Oval Office from a consenting adult?

Now we have Roy Moore, considered a serial pedophile, backed by the Republican Party in a Senate run in Alabama.







Also, perfectly fine with four convicted felons running for Congress.


Joe Arpaio

 
Greg Gianforte


Michael Grimm

Don Blankenship



And let's not forget who is President and totally backed by Republican Congress!





Just for the record, if I were President of the United States I would definitely talk my wife into having sex with me in the Oval Office; then when I had Republican law makers visit I would sit them on the couch and just smile knowingly.




the Ol'Buzzard

3 comments:

  1. Yes...all true. The question is...what the hell are we going to do about it? There are still far too many defending him and all those you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing big, President Buzzard! Have an ORGY in the Oval Office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep waiting for the Goddess to take him out.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."