Saturday, July 30, 2016

BERNIE YOU FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT, BUT...




The Democratic convention is over and except for outrageous things that Trump might say over the next three months, I am not interested; especially in the day to day, hour to hour pole numbers of the opinionated masses of people who believe the earth is six thousand years old, don’t believe in science, and have not a clue what they are opinionated about.

At my age I don’t want time to pass any faster, but I will be glad when the election is held and behind us.   This has gone on too long and I am saturated.

I do have a thought on Bernie Sanders.   I could have supported Sanders; but I thought he turned out to be a petulant old man – old man yells at clouds – at the end of the Democratic convention. 





The choice is either Trump or Hillary, and I thought his endorsement of Hillary was lukewarm.   He could have done a hell of a lot more to quell the dissenters at the beginning and during the convention.   To me, he actually seemed pleased that a hardcore following of his candidacy was vocal and disruptive.

Every time the camera went to him he looked like he had his ‘It should have been me’ face on. 

What a disappointment he turned out to be – at least for me.

the Ol’Buzzard     

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh Buzz, I don't agree at all. I thought he was quite noble and generous. It's hard to read people's faces when they're not talking or moving about. Also, if he was as you saw him, maybe it's because in all honesty he really knows Hillary is not such a great candidate either when compared with Trump.
    I saw an interview with Chelsea where they asked her about her friendship with Ivanka and Chelsea said they would still be friends after this was all over. It made me think that if they are such good friends that perhaps all of it is nothing but a big charade in which they're all merely pawns of some greater force or people or person.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."