Saturday, May 14, 2016

DONALD TRUMP BURNED MY TOAST AND OTHER RAMBLINGS







For years we have made homemade bread in our bread machines; and for whatever reason I am able to slice the bread thinner and more uniform than my wife; so I am in charge of making toast for breakfast.  

This morning we got off on the subject of the blatant ignorance of the base of the Republican Party being so enthusiastic for Trump.   And during my tirade tying Trump and the idiot base of the Republican Party to southern racism and fundamentalist Christianity I burned the toast.  

I used the excuse that Trump caused me to burn the toast and my wife bought it.  

When you look at the largest group of people most violently opposed to President Obama they come from what is left of The Old South – a place where covert racism is still inbred in the white population.   This is also the bastion of religious induced ignorance where people believe in a sky fairy and a human god.   Religious indoctrination from birth has taught the population not to question but to blindly accept and revel in traditional doctrines that are too ridiculous to stand up to logical scrutiny.     The result is a population immune to facts - regardless of formal educational attainment - a population of base ignorance. 

Isis is not the major threat to the United States; it is Donald Trump, Ann Coulter, Louie Gohmert, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Duck Dynasty, Ted Nugent, Honey BooBoo and the people who live in that world.

Fuck him – Donald Trump burned my toast. 

the Ol’Buzzard 

3 comments:

  1. You said it bro. I will never understand the garbage that they believe to be doctrine. I'm totally at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that even after he loses he won't go away. He'll be seen more often on the tube than the Quitta from Wasilla!! The media will keep asking for his opinion and even if they don't he'll phone it in!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."