Thursday, March 31, 2016

A BUZZARD EGG OMELET #31







I have asked the question before, why is it that vampire hunters always arrive at the crypt just as the sun is going down and no one says, ‘I’ve got an idea.  Why don’t we go home and have garlic soup and try this again tomorrow morning?’ 

Another question is brandishing the cross: what if the vampire is Jewish?






A montage of vampires just for you.






My favorite vampire book is Salem’s Lot, but the movie sucked.

the Ol’Buzzard

5 comments:

  1. I like the angsty, hipster vampires in "Only Lovers Left Alive."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be great if they sucked fat and not blood. Fat people would be lining up at cemeteries everywhere. Me included. BWAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the book Salem's Lot scared the crap out of me..the movie made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read Dracula last year. My first and likely only experience with Vampires, not counting Van Halen and Mel Brooks

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."