Monday, May 4, 2015

THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP: BUT, WHEN HASN'T IT BEEN?




 I'M JUST ASKING?  


When is the last time you flipped on the news and the reporter said,

 “It is a beautiful day today and there are no crisis: no killings, no riots, no terrorism, no bigotry – and the Republicans and Democrats just worked together to do something really wonderful.    So everybody have a good day.”

How about never?

There is always the crisis of the moment that just replaced the last crisis - that is such a crisis – that ever was a crisis - so we should all be concerned – so have a good day.

Don’t you wish you could unplug?      You know you could if you would. 

For one week: turn off your cell phone; unplug your TV; don’t listen to the radio or read a newspaper; don’t turn on your computer and stay away from people that want to complain. 

Yeah, that’s going to happen.
Have a good day
the Ol’Buzzard




the Ol’Buzzard


4 comments:

  1. earthlings are killers...we've been fighting someone or somebody since Cane and Able..we're a failure as people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually we are a failure as a species.
    But I have been able to unplug for a week. Go rogue as I call it. You would be surprised at the things you can get done without watching TV, being on the internet or having an iPhone. I was off the "grid" for almost two weeks with nothing for entertainment but my mind and my books. It was the nicest two weeks of my life. But it's hard to do unless David goes on a fishing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't have a cell phone and I don't watch the news so I am almost there. But my laptop has control over me. *sigh*

    It has made a difference since I stopped watching the news.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."