Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ZEN MASTERS ARE EVERYWHERE






A ZEN STORY

A student asked his Zen master how long it would take him to become enlightened.

The Zen master said ten years.

The student inquired how long it would take if he worked very hard all day every day.
 
The Zen master replied twenty years.



A ZEN BUZZARD STORY

A number of years ago I had a carpenter come over to my house to give me an estimate on installing a metal roof. 

The carpenter said he would do it for twenty dollars an hour. 

 I told him I was willing to help. 

He said it would then be thirty dollars.



the Ol’Buzzard



3 comments:

  1. your just trouble aren't you...?? ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha, I love both these stories! And there's truth to both, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of that sign I saw in a garage. It was something like that.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."