Thursday, March 26, 2015

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT



Art is in the eye of the beholder.   

I have to admit, almost as a point of honor - like never haven eaten Chicken McNuggets - that I have never had the urge to watch any of the 'talent' shows that hold mass followings on TV.

However, if there was a show like the one I stumbled across on You Tube I might become a rabid follower. 


That was true talent, but in the spirit of American exceptionalism we have not been out performed.


the Ol'Buzzard

4 comments:

  1. I know where those instruments have been so I ain't touching them with a ten foot pole or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much too highbrow for me, Ol' Buzzard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too classy for me..but would like to see her play their fute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't speak for America but Ukraine's Got Talent and Ukraine's X-Factor have featured some incredible talent in particular in the under 12 set. I like both shows. Can't understand a word but love the music.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."