Monday, July 28, 2014

FROM THE BRAIN OF SARAH TO YOUR COMPUTER





Have you missed Sarah?   Well now you can have her in your home on a regular schedule.  You can find out about her take on Russia; on ObamaCare; on Benghazi; her home life; and even on “all” the stuff she reads.    

Yes, for only $99.95 a year you can subscribe to Sarah Palin’s new on-line “NEWS CHANNEL”   SarahPalinChannel.com can bring you the latest Tea Bag brew. 

So, If you haven’t had your fill of all the latest Republican talking points from the brains of the lunatic fringe – this is your chance.

the Ol'Buzzard

5 comments:

  1. So Sarah Palin is not "Going ROGUE" but going ROUGE (red)? I smell a rat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my own parody of Goin' Rouge in 2009....I referred it as the longest suicide note in history. Lately, when ever I see the dear girl speak, I keep thinking it's an out take from Saturday Night Live...did they get a new cast member who does Sarah? But then if I listen to what she is saying, I realize that the joke is getting pretty stale and they have to get new gag writers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, since you last visited my blog, I found the Tina Fey 2010 SNL skit where she introduces the Sarah Palin Network....It's pretty good! Tina does Sarah much better than Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, OB. Now I have another nightmare image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't pay a hundred bucks to watch her moose hunt naked!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."