Monday, December 31, 2012

FRESH HORSES




Me Lord,news.

What ?

The stock market closed up.

Ah, Good news - the economy is improving!


Me Lord, news

What?

The Republicans did not agree to a compromise and we have gone over the fiscal cliff.

I like it not.
This news is not so good.
Bring me some other news.

Pardon Me Lord?
THIS NEWS IS NOT GOOD - BRING ME SOME OTHER NEWS!


Me Lord, news.

What?

The Republicans compromised and we did not go over the fiscal cliff.

Ah, good news!
LET THERE BE JOY AND CELEBRATION.  LET JUBILATION RAIN.

Yes, Me Lord.

Chiswick!   Fresh horses!









5 comments:

  1. Very funny.
    I heard the stock market closed down. Are these Okie news boys lying again? Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they closed so they could spend some of their ill gotten gains. If we're lucky they won't find their way back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was taught about the stock markets in the 6th grade and have never played in them, it's a fools game.

    More whiskey and fresh women for my men.

    Maybe 2013 won't be too hard on you, it depends on how prepared you are for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to 2013 folks, I have no idea what it's going to be like but I'm pretty damn certain some of it is going to be pretty damn interesting.

    Wishing peaceful paths to all of you, be careful out there, it's a changing world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for some fresh horses in DC, instead of the horses asses that are there now.

    Happy 2013 Ol' Buzzard!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."