Sunday, November 11, 2012

THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR

THE ABSOLUTE BEST NON-PARTISAN NEWS SOURCE 
WITH THE MOST IN-DEPTH REPORTING.


Anyone who has followed my blogs knows my feelings about organized religion.   Religions in general, and Christianity specifically, has been the bane of human existence for a thousand years.   
That said; the absolute best source for news, both world and national, is The Christian Science Monitor.  

No religious bullshit: just good news reporting. 

Follow the above link and check it out for yourself.  

the Ol'Buzzard 

2 comments:

  1. I used to always use The Christian Science Monitor for my resource on how to vote on the names and issues I didn't know and didn't want to take the time to research. I don't know where I learned to trust them, but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the looks of the front page, it is just US?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."