Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A SALUTE TO TENNESSEE



I recently read an article about the increase in snake handling religious cults in Tennessee.    In a second article a Tennessee TV weatherman was shot with a crossbow by his room mate.   Add to this some of the weird laws coming out of the Tennessee Legislature and it leaves me wondering. 

SO TO SALUTE ALL THE RELIGIOUS BACKWARDS WING NUTS THAT SEEM TO PERMEATE THE TENNESSEE POPULATION:


I shouldn't throw stones, being from Kentucky some of this is in my background.

But I'm just saying...
the Ol'Buzzard

1 comment:

  1. Being from Oklahoma some of this is my background also. How did these places ever get so messed up?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."