Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A BUZZARD EGG OMELET #8

AN ATTEMPT AT POETRY - OF SORTS



There ain’t no bacon in heaven
Cause God won’t let’ye eat pigs
You can’ eat ham or sausage
So what-d-u have with your eggs?

But wait:

You can’t eat eggs in heaven
Cause that’s a chicken’s abortion you-see
No over-easy eggs or omelets
So that ain’t heaven to me.

I don’t want milk and honey
I don’t want tofu and sprouts
If that’s all you eat in heaven
You’re welcome to leave me out

Just give-me pickled eggs and slim jims
And a bottle of bourbon that free
And a willing girl with big tits
And that’ll be heaven for me. 



 the Ol'Buzzard

4 comments:

  1. Excellent! Well, no shrimp or lobster up there either. No brats too.

    Whiskey - try Willett Reserve. Smooth, I swear it.

    Bests,


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying Spaghetti Monster promises beer and strippers in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. which is why I'm going to Sessumnir where the Goddess lets us eat all the bacon we want.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."